Monday, February 21, 2011

Connect Conference Gateway Church 2011

Every year Gateway hosts a conference for Pastors entitled the "Connect Conference". Although this is my first conference with Gateway, being that this is only my second week at Gateway as a Pastor, it really hit me that I am at an AMAZING church. The fact that we are on staff at a Church that has an honorable reputation with the Church as a whole, and can teach the Church how to be healthy blows my mind. I am so grateful to God for sending me to this place and for allowing me to minister to people as I get blessed in return. I am excited for the weeks, months, and years ahead as I get paid to live out my dream, doing what God has called me to do at the place where God has strategically and divinely placed me.

God is Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment